Monday, September 10, 2007

The other side






Every now and then I seem to see things in a very different light. The pictures that I sometimes locate in the view finder transform into something totally different when I get them into my computer. I almost believe there is always a picture within the picture in my mind. This picture happens to be one of those and as my blog continues I'm positive there will be a lot more. I almost think there is a small war going on deep inside my head between the photographer and the artist. Sometimes I think they colaborate and there is no true winner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, war between the photographer and the artist. Interesting. Aren't they one in the same? :-) I've seen the first picture before and you know that I really liked it! Now, that second picture is absolutely wonderful. I have no idea what it is and refuse to let my mind try to analyze it and figure it out. I choose to just enjoy it! Excellent, Richard!

WJWilson said...

very nice shots