Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Moving..............




Thanks to a wonderful Birthday gift from my friend Paul. I'm moving to my own website that he created for me, polkphotostudio.com is now up and running. This came as a total surprise because we have touched on the subject of websites a few times in the past but that was about it. I must say that it was a very nice and heartfelt gift and truly a surprise. Thanks again Paul. I've had a few people tell me that they were having problems leaving me comments on this blog so this came at just the right time. It's nice to have new people stop by to visit and its always encouraging to hear words of support but here lately I think they were having the same issue. So, come on over and visit me at my new home I look foward to blogging with your there.

No comments: