Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just a beautiful place




I think it will be quite a while before I stop posting my pictures taken in California. The views of the coastline and the golden sand are still fascinating to me. In Texas you just cant get the the shots that Cali provided. I love this picture and the birds flying off seemed like the perfect shot for today. I will be flying out to Virginia today for work and I will return on Friday so I won't be blogging this week, but as soon as I get home on Friday night I will be sure to hit every ones blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly know what you mean! It is beautiful place!

Monterey John said...

Glad you enjoyed the place! We were glad to have you here.

Anonymous said...

beautiful images. very moody!

Carla Leni said...

I would like to see it too....
beautiful photos!
carla