Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Do things always appear as they seem?



Sometimes I wonder if there is a place within our brain that likes to play tricks on our eyes? I'm sure you have probably seen those pictures were they ask you to find a character or object within the picture. Sometimes depending on which side of you brain is working it could take a really long time to find the object or thing thats right in front of your eyes. While on my trip to San Francisco it seems that I created a picture like this. I'm sure it did not happen purpousely or did it? When I took the picture , I really did'nt know why I was taking it. Maybe that day area X in my brain saw something right in front of me that my eyes did not see. So let's try your eyes, see if you can see the monkey facing the old man in this picture or the face looking at the reindeer?
draft

4 comments:

Monterey John said...

I can see the man and the reindeer!

Paul said...

I can see the man and the reindeer. This reason is why I like photography so much, I'm constantly surprised with what I see even after the fact. Lots of times there seems to be a picture within a picture

Richard said...

Ok, look in the white areas of the picture on both sides of the tree. the branch to your right actually forms the eye brow and eye of the monkey he is facing left, once you see this you can see the old man on the other side of the tree facing right. You will have to relax and think slow and they will appear, I promise.

WJWilson said...

I finally see the man and the monkey!