Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Secret Garden












There is a place in Dallas called the Dallas Arboretum it is an absolute treasure chest for photographer's. I stopped by there on Saturday close to noon to shoot a little bit and I think it was after 3:00 when I left. There is so much there to see that time seems to just ease by. These photo's taken Saturday give you just a taste of what I'm talking about. I like to go there often and there will be many more postings from this wonderful place. It has become one of my favorite places just to shoot and interact with people and nature.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, Richard! You're killing me! These are great! I especially love the picture of the couple having lunch. Excellent. I'm glad that you have have your blog so that we can share in your adventures!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of this place. Great shots!

Anonymous said...

My fav is definitely secod ... i'm a flower person..