Wednesday, September 5, 2007

California Deaming


This is a shot that I got at Rocky Point Restaurant on the outskirts of carmel. The food was a little pricey but the view was spectacular. Living in Texas there are just not any places that I could get a shot like this. These type of moments make you think hmmm I could get used to this and move here. However reality steps in and slaps you upside the head and reminds you You Cant Afford To Live Here....duh. So I tried to capture as many moments like this as possible to keep me going until my next vacation. I think the gentleman in this picture is involved in some really deep thought. I'm sure there may be two that I can think of if I were him. 1) Why the hell did I climb up here to think 2) I definately don't want to get down faster than I came up ;)

3 comments:

Monterey John said...

Gorgeous place, glad you enjoyed the view.

Monterey John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WJWilson said...

Love Carmel...glad you liked it.